Parenthood is full of little moments that often mean the most. My daughter wrote me a love letter when she was just five years old. With poise and optimism, she hands me the letter. The print is bold and mostly capital letters. Does every mother dream of her daughter handing her such a precious letter? My hand shakes a little, tenderness and love course through this mama bear’s heart. I open the letter and read the sweet sentences she has painstakingly formed by sounding out each word that she writes. I read about how much she loves me, how she likes to be with me, and what fun she has when we are together. My eyes fill with tears of gratitude, love, and yes, humor as I read the final sentence, “You are the beast mom ever.”
Enjoy the little things.
More Like This
Tell us what YOU think!
- Mamalode is about creating connections so please comment and connect.
- We allow discussion and discourse, but not disgust or disrespect.
- We do moderate so be patient please.
- We reserve the right to remove comments for any reason.
- Play nice. We are in this together.