1. CatherineHolm—it is slightly obscure Norwegian enamelware. I love it. Disclaimer: I don’t actually cook. This is a weird one.
2. Noise Canceling Headphones—show me a mother who doesn’t want these.
5. A car with less than 200k miles. Any car really. It doesn’t even have to be clean.
1. Coconut oil—I put it on my face, hair and body. And then I cook with it. Not the stuff I just slathered on though, that would be gross. I move the jar from bathroom to kitchen. Obsessed.
2. Baking soda—I clean with it, put it in the tub, use on bee stings, volcanoes. If in doubt, I use baking soda.
4. Bite guard—I am a clench-er, and this is like my binky. It is really sexy, too. Right? RIGHT?
5. Books—real ones, made out of paper. I devour them the way Cookie Monster eats cookies. Favorite books: East of Eden, The God of Small Things, Dandelion Wine, Refuge, The Amazing Adventures of Caviler and Clay.
6. Honeydew underwear—when I am feeling nervous I wear great underwear.
7. My Xtratuff boots—I am an Alaska girl at heart and they make me feel strong.
8. Electrolysis—this is my indulgence. Without it I look like David Grohl from the Foo Fighters.
9. Oula—dancing, singing, exercise and community all rolled into an hour.
10. My iPhone—I Mamalode on the go.
Tell us….what are 5 things YOU covet and your top ten 10 go-tos? Submit via www.mamalode.com